Here are some photos of my baby stockpile. I got all of these items Free or at Extremely Discounted Prices!
Baby Coupons, Baby Discounts, Free Baby Samples, Diaper Deals, Free Diapers, Printable Baby Coupons, Store Coupons, Baby Store Coupons, Baby Freebies, Baby Retail Sales, Babies R Us Sales, Target Baby Deals, Walmart Baby Deals, Rite Aid Deals, CVS Deals, Walgreens Deals, Amazon Mom Deals, Free Baby Food, Formula Coupons, Pampers Coupons, Huggies Coupons, Pampers Gifts to Grow Codes, Baby Rewards Program, Diaper Coupons, Cheap Baby, Free Baby Formula, Free Baby Wipes
Will you be sharing break downs? I would be very interested in how you get diapers and wipes on the cheap or even free...
ReplyDeleteYes, this is my post about getting Seventh Generation Jumbo Packs for as little as $2.25 each: http://babysavealot.blogspot.com/2012/04/how-to-get-jumbo-pack-of-diapers-for.html?spref=fb
ReplyDeleteThe Pampers I got on sale with both a manufacturer's and store coupon combined! Though this particular deal is from a few months ago, I will update deals as they become available! P.S. I also continue to post Free Diaper Samples :)